Click for more products.
No products were found.

Shipping

My order has not been delivered?

As the majority of our parcels are delivered via couriers, we cannot guarantee 100% that your goods will arrive with you on the day we state. On a average 98% arrive on the expected date, the other 2% the day after.

Please keep checking tracking, this will show your parcels progress. Please refer to our Conditions of Sale.


How can I track my order?

Please refer to your email sent when packed/shipped. This will highlight if it has tracking applied to it. Reference will be made to a tracking number and website for tracking.


How do you ensure the trees will arrive in a healthy condition?

Our trees are carefully packaged to ensure they reach their destination without damage. The roots are packed moist. Please refer to Conditions of Sale for more in depth details.


How long can the plants stay in their packaging?

We would recommend that all our products are potted up or planted out straight away. It is usual for the foliage of plants that have spent some time in the postal system to become slightly discoloured. This will return to normal once the plants have been given light conditions.


Part delivery

Sometimes we may find it necessary to split your order into multiple deliveries. Please check the delivery note included in your parcel for details of any outstanding items. If you still find an item is missing, please contact us upon receipt.


Menu

Settings

Share

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in